In this course you will learn the promotion of products or brands via one or more forms of electronic media, differs from traditional marketing in that it uses channels and methods
- Class room: Available
- Lab Facility : Available
- PlacementAssistance: Yes
- Mon-Fri: 2hrs/Day
- Batch: 10 Nos
- Course Completion Certificate: Provided
- Saturday: 4hrs/Day
- Sunday: Holiday
- Real time application: 100%
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Importance & Benefits of digital marketing
- What is Digital marketing consists of?
- How digital marketing works?
- Types of websites
- Essential of website
- Planning a website
- Professional appearance
- Easy to update
- Search engine friendly
- Difference between dynamic & Static website
- What is SEO
- Introduction to SERP
- What are search engines
- How search engine works?
- Major functions of search engine
- What is traffic?
- Different type of traffic
- What are keywords?
- On page optimization
- Understanding your audience for content planning
- Content research & editorial calendar setup
- Internal linking
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Using Google web master s tool& Site verification
- Sitemap creation and submission in website & webmasters
- What is page rank?
- How to increase page rank?
- What are back links?
- Types of back links?
- What is a link building?
- Types of link building
- Do’s and don’ts of link building
- Link building strategies for your business : easy link acquisition techniques
- Content scaling and social media in link building
- Local SEO
- Google places optimization
- Classified submission
- Using H Card
- Top tools for SEO
- Monitoring SEO Process
- Preparing SEO reports
- How to create SEO strategy for your business
- Introduction to Ad words – Google Ad words
- Getting started with Ad words
- Types of campaigns – Search, Display network and video
- Understanding structure of campaign, Ad group and Ad copies
- Creation of effective campaigns through proper targeting
- Keyword grouping using broad match, exact match, Phrase match, Negative match techniques
- Writing compelling Ad copies – Do’s and Don’ts
- Improving quality score of your search ads
- Display targeting – contextual, interest , placement
- Creation of banners using display builders
- Understanding audiences for remarketing
- Setting and running remarketing campaigns
- Creating and managing video ad campaigns for branding and high valued conversions
- Insertion of Google conversion code and its importance in effective campaigning
- Cost and Billing
- Tracking Ad performance
- What is Google analytics?
- Why analytics is so important?
- Setting up your website with analytics
- Fundamentals of Google analytics
- Monitoring bounce rate
- Setting up goals and funnels
- Setting filters and segmentation
- Tracking conversations
- Monitoring website performance
- Monitoring traffic sources
- Monitoring visitors behaviour
- Taking corrective actions if required
- What is Social Media?
- Understanding the existing Social Media paradigms
- How social media marketing is different than other forms of Internet marketing?
- Marketing on social networking websites
- What is viral marketing and its importance
- Facebook marketing
- Facebook Glossary
- Facebook fan page vs profile vs group
- Examples of good and bad pages
- How to create fan page?
- How to do marketing on a fan page?
- Understanding Facebook advertising
- Creating Facebook ads
- Best practices of Facebook ads using Facebook power editor for custom audiences
- How to measure your ROI from Facebook ads?
- CPC or CPM- How to pay Facebook ads?
- Creating custom tabs for Facebook fan page
- Facebook marketing mix with other marketing
- What is AdSense?
- How to get approved for AdSense?
- Cool trick to get AdSense approval by Google
- Using your AdSense account interface
- Placing ads on your blog
- Creating blogs with our FREE software
The demand for knowledgeable digital marketing professionals is growing exponentially
The Digital Marketing is a best career that has taken a lot of strength in the workplace because of the importance acquired the digital media today.
Yes Digital marketing is one popular and trendy course today.
A digital marketing manager is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services.
“QUALITY, BEST TRAINING, NOMINAL FEES, FLEXIBLE TRAINING”
SoftDigix solutions Provides quality of training to the students. We are one of the best training centers in Chennai. Our aim is to create professionals through our best training.
Our Staffs are well trained Software Engineers and trainers.
100% Practical Training
Working with real time Applications
Based on industry requirements training
Well trained expert trainers.
Corporate level training
Course Completion Certificate
Assessment and Doubt clarifications
Interview based trainings